Newbie growers do not have a lot of outdoor space or land, to begin with, unlike the experienced ones. Beginner growers usually have a small space to work with, and many are clueless about how to set up their grow setups.
Setting up your own growing kit is very easy. However, it can be a bit tedious and sort of technical. With the availability of complete grow tent kits available in the market, it is super convenient to get your hands on one instead of going through a whole lot of hassle.
- Why Should You Use A Complete Grow Tent Kit for Soil?
- Few Things You Must Keep In Mind Before Getting A Complete Grow Tent Kit?
- 13 Best Complete Grow Tent Kits You Can Buy In 2022
- Wormsway Complete 3 x 3 Grow Tent Package
- Pros of the Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Tent Package:
- Cons of the Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Tent Package:
- The Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan
- Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package
- RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2
- GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS
- TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED
- Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System
- HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS
- Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB
- TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit
Why Should You Use A Complete Grow Tent Kit for Soil?
A complete grow tent kit will allow you to grow plants with zero difficulties, including spices and cannabis. It does not just let you to use the space but also decreases the waste.
The best thing about buying a complete kit is that it requires zero effort to set it up. These packs come with different tools for an easy installation. They are also available in different sizes so you can pick the one that suits your requirement.
Hence, picking a kit that best meets your requirements can take up a lot of time. However, with the endless number of options available in the market, one can easily get confused on which one to pick.
Few Things You Must Keep In Mind Before Getting A Complete Grow Tent Kit?
When browsing for a complete test kit, there are a couple of things you need to take into consideration with the goal that you can get the best grow tent kit for soil.
Let’s get right into it!
1. Grow Tent
The grow Tent is the primary part of equipment in any grow tent kit. It is a metal frame that is encased in a material that is reflective in nature. Some might contain a zippered door and a few holes for ventilation.
It is important because:
It helps in reflecting the lights towards the plant.
The grow lights also keep ambient lights away.
It ensures that your plants grow like they would in a natural environment.
It is imperative that you get a tent that is easy to install and clean. Make sure that you get a tent with flaps and zippers. It helps in avoiding leaks.
We do not recommend getting a tent that is under 5 feet in height as most plants, including cannabis plants go up to 2 feet. The plant will require a ground clearance of at least twelve inches. Therefore, nothing under five feet will be a good tent size.
A few kits come with an observation window. However, that is not an important feature as a few windows can even prompt leaks.
Your plants will never survive if they grow area is too hot. It is the reason why you must install inline fans either within the Tent or outside.
If you plan to grow smaller plants, pick a fan of 250 cfm capacity. Notwithstanding, for bigger plants a fan with a capacity of 750 cfm is vital. It is also imperative to look for options that let you control noise and wind flow.
3. Air Filter
It is an imperative part of the grow Tent. Your grow room will start to smell without an air filter. Most filters can be installed both inside and outside the Tent.
Air filters commonly contain activated charcoal and work by suctioning the air and blowing it out.
4. LED Lights (Full Spectrum)
Your plants will have different prerequisites contingent on what stage they are.
It is the reason why a full spectrum LED light is the most ideal alternative. They are suitable for replicating the sunlight and furnishing your plants with what they need.
Here’s the reason LEDs are preferred:
- LED Grow Lights are cooler in temperature as compared to fluorescent lights
- LED grow lights consume less energy per lumen. It will help with reducing down your energy expenses.
- LEDs also have a longer lifetime – as long as 30,000 hours.
It is also important that these lights are impervious to moisture and humidity. These need to also have cooling systems that are suitable for the plants.
When choosing LED grow lights, pick the movable ones. This way, you can change the height as the plant grows. Subsequently, focus on reflectors and how the light is used.
13 Best Complete Grow Tent Kits You Can Buy In 2022
Therefore, to help you pick the Best Complete Grow Kit, we have reviewed some to help you in the best way possible. Let us get started!
Full Bloom SuperCloset SuperRoom Hydroponic System Grow Tent Package
The FullBloom kit is a ready-made grow kit for anybody planning to start an indoor nursery. It comes with every single part or tool required to begin one, from lighting to set up.
The kit comes with one-of-a-kind sodium bulbs. These bulbs consume less energy and emit ideal frequencies of light for plants to absorb. They are made to run for more than 15,000 hours without losing their effectiveness.
Moreover, these bulbs are adjustable so you can control how much light your plants get. Your plants will also relish the reflectors that come along with the unit. They do a great job and ensure that your plants get the adequate amount of light they require. Also, the indoor fans work like magic. They work effectively to control the temperature.
When you use this unit, you will understand its features, including the timer and hygrometer.
Pros of the FullBloom SuperCloset SuperRoom Hydroponic System Grow Tent Package
- The kit comes with a detailed and step-by-step guide that makes the installation very easy.
- The sodium bulbs that come in the kit emit lights in an appropriate measure for a good yield.
- The material of the Tent is leak-proof.
Cons of the FullBloom SuperCloset SuperRoom Hydroponic System Grow Tent Package
- The FullBloom SuperCloset SuperRoom Hydroponic System Grow Tent Package Is not a durable option as per a lot of users.
Wormsway Complete 3 x 3 Grow Tent Package
In case you are looking for the best yield in a short span of time, you must go for the Wormsway Grow Tent Kit. This kit is one of a kind and delivers impressive results, mainly growing weed indoors.
It accompanies by lens-fitted reflectors to give the ideal amount of light to your indoor plants. These are a suitable replacement for natural sunlight and ensure that your plants grow well regardless of their stage.
The Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Kit accompanies the best-in-class HPS bulbs and hanging ropes for installation ease. These bulbs are very efficient and will run for more than 30,000 hours, making them one of the most outstanding complete grow tent units in the market.
When it comes to the Wormsway Grow Tent, a lot of growers love its ease of use and installation. It also includes a thermometer for temperature control and comes with pH-balanced supplements, so you do not need to stress over getting the right blend for your plants
Pros of the Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Tent Package:
- The Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Tent Package comes with a rope hanging thing, making it easier for you to install the lights.
- The one-of-a-kind thermometer works like a wonder when it comes to controlling the temperature in your grow Tent.
- This kit comes with clip-on fans too.
Cons of the Wormsway Complete 3×3 Grow Tent Package:
- It can be a bit tricky to work with.
The Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan
The Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan is an incredible option for anyone who wants to grow a huge amount of indoor plants in a go. The best thing about this pack is its functionality. This kit is a great option for both beginners and experienced growers. The maintenance is pretty simple and helps the plants grow with an ease.
The kit contains a sturdy HPS fixture to guarantee your plants get the necessary amount of heat. It is vital because most plants will not grow well if the environment is too hot or too cold.
The exhaust fans are really powerful as they come with the option to control speed as per the constantly changing conditions.
The bud grower kit comes in two different sizes. The bigger size has the capacity to grow around nine plants without any inconvenience. Furthermore, obviously, you get plants that are complete naturally grown with no additional chemicals.
Pros of the Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan
- The kit comes with a drying rack.
- It also comes with vital ingredients to grow plants.
- Lastly, the exhaust fans come with a speed control system.
Cons of the Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit with Fan
- The Bud Grower Complete Indoor Grow Kit does not have an automatic watering system.
- Also, people have complained about the fans not being reliable enough.
Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package
This grow a 450W LED powers tent kit. The LED panel supplies the ideal amount of light without any alterations required.
The Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package accompanies everything that one needs what needs to grow weed.
It comes with two fans aided with speed controllers for a seamless flow of air. It guarantees that the environment is never too hot for your plants to grow.
It allows you to have complete control of the environment of your indoor nursery. The kit accompanies a hygro-thermometer that shows the temperature, letting you change the growing climate for your plants.
Pros of the Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package
- The Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package comes with an excellent quality diode technology for proper light emission.
- The height of this Tent can be adjusted. Therefore, you can quickly grow taller plants too.
- It is very easy to control the air quality as this kit also comes with active air controllers.
Cons of the Gorilla Grow Tent LED Combo Package
- The kit is rather expensive.
RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2
This kit contains a tent by Gorilla. It is very sturdy and long-lasting with great quality. The outside rods are metal coated by plastic to give a durable construction to the Tent.
Given the best LED lights, the RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2 devours about half of the power as compared to other LED lights. It also creates no heat, so the environment of your Tent is regardless of the way you set it.
The kit also comes with all the essential supplements to give your plants everything they need. These vitamins and nutrients are completely organic and can be used to grow a lot of other plants as well.
With its beautifully designed fan, the RecRoom kit ensures a smell-free indoor nursery.
The most remarkable feature of this kit is the plastic and breathable pots that come with it. These pots give the roots adequate room to inhale and not get contracted. This helps them in proliferating.
Pros of the RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2
- The RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2 comes with a power-saving LED light.
- The tents are of good quality and long-lasting.
- The nutrients and supplements are great to boost the plants’ growth.
Cons of the RecRoom Pro Indoor Grow Tent Kit 2
- There is no manual timer included in this kit.
GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS
Accompanying a complete walkthrough including detailed step-by-step instruction, the GoldLeaf Hydroponics is not tricky to set up.
The interior of the Tent is made of an utterly reflective material, which gives an exceptionally outdoor-like feel to the plant and helps in various phases of growth. Light leaking is not possible as well due to its internal covering.
The best thing about this kit is its carbon filter that helps in removing the smell, so you do not need to stress over your place smelling.
This is one of a handful of the units that comes with solid rope ratchets. These help lights, vents, and reflectors too. You can add or remove the elements depending on the situation.
The GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS has been one of the most preferred ones amongst the growers because of the soil that comes with it. The soil that comes with this kit is made out of coconut coir and helps the plants grow much better.
Pros of the GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS
- The GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS comes with a detailed guide to help you install and use it properly.
- The carbon fan helps in absorbing the smell from the area.
Cons of the GoldLeaf Hydroponics Complete Grow Tent Kit w/1000W HPS
- Some people might consider it to be a bit expensive.
TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED
TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED is available in different sizes, so you can choose which one works the best for your space best.
The LEDs in this kit give light in all spectrums, so you do not need to buy extra lighting for your indoor nursery. This multi-range makes sure that your plants get a good environment to grow well.
TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED is among the most effortless choices because of a light clock timer that saves you from the hassle of turning the LEDs on and off consistently. You need to set a timer, and the lights will work themselves.
The kit also comes with carbon filters. These filters give an effective absorption of carbon to give you a smell-less indoor nursery. This is a very imperative feature to keep your plants healthy, saving them from over-ingestion of carbon.
The TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED is 100% non-PVC and does not harm your plants.
Pros of the TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED
- TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED has a detachable floor lining which is made of mylar fabric.
- The Tent is leak-proof.
- This kit also comes with internal and external mesh, which helps to improve the airflow.
Cons of the TopoLite Grow Tent Room Complete Kit Hydroponic Growing System LED
- The kit does not have a good height. You can not grow tents higher than 1.5 meters.
Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System
Available in different sizes, the Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System is the ideal choice for people who need an affordable grow tent for small plants.
The best thing about Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System is its automatic hygrometer that precisely shows humidity and temperature data so you can make changes in a like manner.
The Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System is made using 96% reflective and waterproof mylar. It reduces the danger of leaks and contains solid zippers and fantastic sewing for an easy access.
This kit is super easy to use, all credits due to its sprinklers, heating systems, grow lights, and so on. You won’t have to worry about maintaining it.
Pros of the Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System
- The Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System has an excellent quality.
- This kit comes with ropes that can handle around 15 pounds.
- Lastly, the tools come with netting and cutters.
Cons of the Hongruilite Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing System
- The kit is not smell-proof.
HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS
The HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS is among the least complicated kit to install. Don’t let the number of accessories and parts get to you; installing it requires a couple of minutes as it comes with all that you need to take care of the job. You don’t even need to purchase anything else.
The HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS kit can hold up to six plants and all electrical appliances. It assists the growers with staying away from the problem of tracking down a particular kind of outlet.
The kit comes with a hygrometer, and it lets you measure the humidity in your Tent. It saves your plants from drying out because of the lack of moisture.
We also admire how this kit has a thermometer so you can monitor how much temperature your plants need. It helps in decreasing the danger of over-heating.
Pros of the HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS
- You do not need to splurge extra on getting your hands on any additional parts for your indoor nursery.
- The pH level of the soil does not need to be altered as it comes pre-adjusted.
- The HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS is not too heavy on the pocket.
Cons of the HTG Supply Grow Tent Kit Complete With 400-Watt HPS
- The kit does not come with proper detailed instructions.
Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB
The main highlight of this pack is its fans. These fans are a 2-in-1 combo offering both ducting and filtering. On account of this, you will get ideal airflow without you worrying about air quality.
This kit is the best for growing anything from fruits to herbs to vegetables. It works well in all conditions and can be an incredible option for growers who live in hot areas.
A feature that we love the most in the Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB is its observation windows. These windows let you keep a watch on your plants without hampering the overall environment. It is essential because a few plants can die if the grower keeps hampering the temperature or settings in the grow room.
The 1200W in the Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB
is powered by “Zener.” It permits allows LEDs to run regardless of even if one-stop is working.
Pros of the Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB
- The tents are leak-proof.
- The Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB comes with 2-in-1 Ducting Fan.
Cons of the Oppolite Indoor Grow Tent Kit Complete Package 2XLED 1200W COB
- It is slightly tricky to install.
TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit
The TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit accompanies 300W LEDs. The best thing about these LEDs is that they are adjustable; in any case, it can consume a lot of time to use the straps for this very use.
You can easily adjust the height of the Tent as your plants grow. It is vital on the grounds that a few plants require the lights to be at a specific distance.
The TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit’s Tent is made of mylar sheets which are 97 percent reflective and waterproof. It makes them sturdy and durable.
The TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit also comes with ‘mesh’ ventilators to help the fitting of fans and vents without any issue. These permit an excellent airflow and a rotation system.
Pros of the TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit
- The TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit has two floors for different stages of plant growth.
- The Tent is a double-stitched tent for no light leaks.
- The reflective interior of the Tent helps in proper photosynthesis.
Cons of the TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit
- The life of the lights is less.
Now that you have almost become an expert on Complete Grow Tent Kits, we hope this helps you in picking the one that works the best for you.